Your pain, our pursuit. Relentless dedication to your cause
Latest Case Results
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Client who was rear ended in her vehicle while stopped on the freeway. It was discovered that the at-fault party was not paying attention to her surroundings and failed to slow down to traffic, thereby causing her vehicle to violently collide with the rear end of the client’s vehicle. The client suffered from a torn rotator cuff and knee ligament, which required surgery. The case settled after litigation was ensued, before trial.
Individual who was riding a motorcycle and was hit by a negligent driver who made a u-turn in front of him. Client sustained wrist fracture that altered his life as a musician and required surgery.
Motor Vehicle Accident
Rideshare driver who was sideswiped by another driver that escaped the scene. Our client had injuries to his spine and neck, requiring substantial treatment. We settled with the insurer before a lawsuit had to be filed.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions our Injury Lawyers Receive
A personal injury claim can arise from various situations where a person suffers harm due to another party’s negligence or intentional misconduct. Common scenarios include car accidents, slip and fall incidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents and dog bites. Each of these instances involves harm caused to an individual either through negligence or intentional harm, which forms the basis for a personal injury claim.
If you got injured, it is imperative that you reach out to our personal injury law office and talk to one of our attorneys prior to speaking to an insurance company adjuster. Contact our Personal Injury Law Group now for a Free Consultation today.
The cost of a personal injury lawyer in California largely depends on the specifics of your case.
We operate on a no-win, no-fee arrangement. According to this method, our customer isn’t obligated to pay for any charges or expenses unless the personal injury claim is victorious. If the client does not recover any compensation from the injury lawsuit, there would be no lawyer fees.
We take care of all the fees associated with examining and preparing your personal injury lawsuit. If we recover a verdict or agreement for you, we will only bill a percentage of your compensation. In other terms: We only collect fees if and when we achieve compensation for you.
Determining the validity of a personal injury case depends on a few key elements.
- Negligence: You must be able to show that another party acted negligently, meaning they failed to act with reasonable care under the circumstances.
- Causation: It’s necessary to prove that this negligence directly caused your injury. In other words, the injury wouldn’t have occurred but for the other party’s negligence.
- Damages: Lastly, you need to demonstrate that you suffered damages—physical, emotional, and/or financial—as a result of the injury.
Typical examples of valid personal injury cases in California can include situations like car accidents caused by a distracted driver, slip and fall accidents due to unsafe property conditions, and motorcycle or bicycle accidents, among others.
However, personal injury law in California is complex, and each case is unique.
For a free no-obligation lawsuit, call us anytime or submit a No-Cost Case Evaluation form on our website.
If an insurance company offers you a settlement after a personal injury accident, it’s crucial to proceed with caution before accepting the offer. Remember, the insurance company’s primary aim is to minimize their payouts. As a result, the initial settlement offer is typically lower than what you might be entitled to receive.
Here are some steps to follow:
- Do Not Accept Immediately: Resist the urge to accept the first offer, especially if you have not fully recovered or do not yet know the total extent of your injuries and related expenses.
- Consult with an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer: Before accepting any settlement, it’s best to consult with a personal injury attorney. Our lawyers can help you review the offer, calculate the real value of your claim, and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
- Understand the Full Terms: Make sure you completely understand the terms of the settlement. Once you accept an offer, you generally cannot ask for more money later on, even if you discover additional injuries or costs related to the accident.
- Negotiate: Based on the advice of your attorney, you may decide to negotiate for a higher settlement. Your attorney can handle these negotiations for you, armed with the evidence and arguments to justify a higher amount.
Remember, accepting a settlement is a major decision that can have long-term impacts on your financial health and overall recovery. Make sure you’re making an informed choice. Contact our Personal Injury Law Office now for a free consultation with no strings attached. We will gladly review your case.
The amount of compensation you can expect from a personal injury lawsuit in California, largely depends on the specific circumstances of your case. It’s crucial to understand that every case is unique and the compensation can vary significantly based on several factors, including:
- Severity of the Injuries: More severe injuries typically result in higher compensation because they often involve greater medical expenses, longer recovery periods, and significant impact on the victim’s life.
- Medical Expenses: This includes both current and future medical costs related to the injury. It can cover hospital bills, medication, physical therapy, surgeries, and any necessary medical equipment.
- Lost Wages and Earning Capacity: If your injury causes you to miss work or reduces your ability to earn a living in the future, you can be compensated for these losses.
- Pain and Suffering: This covers the physical discomfort and emotional distress caused by the injuries. These are typically subjective and can be difficult to quantify.
- Property Damage: If any of your property was damaged in the accident, like your vehicle in a car accident, you can be reimbursed for its repair or replacement value.
Your attorney can help estimate the potential value of your claim based on these and other relevant factors. Remember, the aim is to get you back to the financial position you were in before the accident, as much as possible.
Trust us to be there when you need help the most. We are available any time, every day of the year to discuss your case. You don’t pay us anything until a recovery is made on your behalf. Call now for a free consultation.
What Our Clients Say
Our accident law firm has expertise with a wide range of personal injury legal claims. We strive to guarantee our customers and their families receive the attention and settlement they are entitled to.
Our personal injury law firm has assisted numerous clients, securing millions in verdicts and settlements on their behalf. We have a reputation for winning in even the most challenging cases!
Our experienced personal injury lawyers will consistently assist you and prioritize your health. We’re devoted to fighting for the settlement you are entitled to.